10gall nano journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I have, in the past, been a failure at keeping journals. Well I set this baby up about, a month or so ago, maybe more. The cycle is well done, all I am waiting on now to start is some funds LOL. I am planning on prob. either a 65 or 80 watt CF light, havnt decided. Filter is a aquaclear 50 with LR rubble, the tank has about 17 pounds of LR/base in it. One 165gph right now but will be adding another one. I plan to get maybe a few inverts tomorrow, maybe some small hermits. Here's a pic

Attachments

• 10gall.jpg
    10gall.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 72
thanks mel!
got three hermits and two astrea snails, if I get any decent pics of them I will post them. next step-order light...

nice lookin tank :) how hard is it to make a nano reef? i know the smaller the tank the harder it is to sustain everything, but is it really that difficult?

so far its not that hard, though I only have a few inverts currently. You have to keep on top of water changes IME but other than that, its not that hard, just takes time and expenses :)

how much is your tank costing you?
so far not much, but only because I already had the heater, filter, LR, sand, salt, refractometer, etc. I already had all that stuff so, so far it has really only cost about... $90... $63 for the lights+$11 shipping, and then the tank which was $10
thanks for the compliments

Back
Top Bottom