12 Gallon nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there any other corals that would work with this setup, suggestions please

You will be fine after cycling with one maybe 2 clown fishes or 1 other small one + the clown . ...
You should be ok for some lower light corals some shrooms , some of the zoas out there will also be ok as well as GSP , and xenia , xenia takes dirter water than most corals and some folks (myself included) Can not for what ever reason keep it...:) You may want to upgrade the lighting tho eventually so that you can keep more variety :)

i have a 12 gallon with 1 clarkii, 1 yellow damsel a scooter blenny and a coral banded shrimp. along with 8 mushrooms and a rock with about 40 polyps and 2 others with about 5.also 3 feather dusters i'm using a coralife 65 watt 50/50 power compact

If you could get some more money together I would recommend getting the Deluxe. The only reason for this is because you are focusing on some nice coral. 2 watts per gallon is good for low light corals but sometimes they don't do as well as we might hope. 4 WPG is much better and gives you plenty more of options for the tank.

Also, Zoa's, Ricordea Mushroom, Polyps and a few types of Toadstools should work.

Let us know how things are going

blenny eats seaweed sheets, brine shrimp, also plenty of algae on back glass, and sifts nutrients out of sand and blows sand back out

Back
Top Bottom