16G BowFront --> 29G Reef Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DanS180 said:
Well its good to hear that :) thanks!! My red mushroom is growing so fast.. in the few days I've had it, he went from being a lil tiny thing to the size of a button! :) awesome stuff

My red ones are the same. Love the look of them under LED.

image-3774994082.jpg

22engine said:
My red ones are the same. Love the look of them under LED.

They look great! How big are they?? And this may be a dumb question but do mushrooms spread too? Or do u have to buy more in order to have more?

DanS180 said:
They look great! How big are they?? And this may be a dumb question but do mushrooms spread too? Or do u have to buy more in order to have more?

They will reproduce. The big one is probably 2 1/2 inches the other about an inch smaller then there is two smaller ones.

22engine said:
They will reproduce. The big one is probably 2 1/2 inches the other about an inch smaller then there is two smaller ones.

That's awesome, how long does it usually take for them to reproduce?

DanS180 said:
That's awesome, how long does it usually take for them to reproduce?

All depends on conditions. Obv the better the water the faster. Not sure of a time table.

22engine said:
All depends on conditions. Obv the better the water the faster. Not sure of a time table.

Okay cool :) hopefully mine multiply, I'm supposed to be getting my other corals today hopefully

DanS180 said:
Okay cool :) hopefully mine multiply, I'm supposed to be getting my other corals today hopefully

I am suppose to get a god size shipment in tomorrow. Can't wait.

DanS180 said:
Awesome, what r u getting in??

Fragspawn 2+ inch head : $25
Kryptonite Hammer 3 inch head : $20
Venus Fly trap polyps 12heads : $10
3 Blue shroom on live rock : $10
Tyree neon green toadstool 2 inch frag: $25
Pink pulsinf xenia: Free
Shipping: $15
Plus 10 zoa's from reefs2go I got free with purchase. The rest I got from a guy on Boston reefers.

22engine said:
Fragspawn 2+ inch head : $25
Kryptonite Hammer 3 inch head : $20
Venus Fly trap polyps 12heads : $10
3 Blue shroom on live rock : $10
Tyree neon green toadstool 2 inch frag: $25
Pink pulsinf xenia: Free
Shipping: $15
Plus 10 zoa's from reefs2go I got free with purchase. The rest I got from a guy on Boston reefers.

Sweet order!!! Post some pics when you get them in and settled in!! :) I'm curious to see what the Venus fly trap polyps looks like, sounds very interesting

DanS180 said:
Sweet order!!! Post some pics when you get them in and settled in!! :) I'm curious to see what the Venus fly trap polyps looks like, sounds very interesting

Will def post some pics up in my thread. Here is what they are though.

image-529288130.jpg

22engine said:
Will def post some pics up in my thread. Here is what they are though.

Wow I love them! Don't wanna bite off ya but where'd you say you got them from? :)

DanS180 said:
Wow I love them! Don't wanna bite off ya but where'd you say you got them from? :)

From a guy on Boston Reefers forum.

Just picked up a frag of fire & ice zoas, a frag of orange digi, got a ponapes birds nest for free and got a very tiny piece of Pink digi for free :)

DanS180 said:
Just picked up a frag of fire & ice zoas, a frag of orange digi, got a ponapes birds nest for free and got a very tiny piece of Pink digi for free :)

Great deal!! Your tank is going to look so awesome with all the new coral in it!

heres a few new pics, Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Fire and Ice.jpg
    Fire and Ice.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Frogspawn and Hammer.jpg
    Frogspawn and Hammer.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 81
  • FTS new corals.jpg
    FTS new corals.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Orange Digi.jpg
    Orange Digi.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 75
the picture with the Orange Digi, the little guy to the left of him is a Pink Digi that he gave to me for free, its like a half inch piece lol says he wasnt sure if he was gonna make it or not so i figured id put him in the tank and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom