2 gallon nano :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Candy canes are really cheap. I wouldn't pay 40 for one. Unless it was freaking gigantic and had tons of heads on it..

alright so they are ripping people off. the ones for 40 have four maybe five heads. they have one for 100 thats got maybe twenty heads

Yeah i agree with Mitch. WYSIWYG corals are some of the best i've seen. Also look for Tyree corals.. those are SO nice. Not sure if Tyree does candy canes.. but they may. Not sure. But i know that they are famous for their amazing SPS pieces.

yeah well there is another lfs that has some frags for 29 and they are pretty good. well most are pretty good for the price.. i also got a zoa frag :) pictures coming here in a second :)

i dunno what type it is for sure but its about 2x2 does any know what type it is?

Attachments

• P5240632.jpg
    P5240632.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 86
  • P5240631.jpg
    P5240631.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 83
  • P5240630.jpg
    P5240630.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 82
i cant really tell which it is im thinking acan and thanks mitchell :) i know ive not had it long but how long will it take for it to start growing?

Depends on the kind it is. Might grow quick or slow. Not Zoanthid quick though. :) BTW to totally ID between Acan and Favia check the area between the polyp mouths. If there is a definate seperation/line between them it is an Acan. If there isn't, and it's all joined together it's a Favia.

i pretty sure it has a definate speration :) so its a acan :) the lfs i bought it from had a sun coral frag for 29 but i decided to wait to get it until i start working there :)

haha oh yeah ill be doing that. ive already started cause itll be not this week but the next before i get paid. but itll probably be sold. no good frags stay long there.

This is exactly the problem I ran into with size! I actually set up a 2.5g pico just to put my lesser corals into. :D

And just to make it interesting, I added a little goby. :)

Cute little tank though. Looks funny as I have my old 24in PC light over it.

Matt

I loved my Pico. Didn't end up working out because I couldn't control the heat in my dorm room and it was always like 90 degrees in there. I'm sure the 70w MH didn't help either :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom