25l nano project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few weeks ago when I just put sand and love rock and started its cycle , the tank is a ying dang , with a overflow into back , running a dymax iq skimmer , and a 700lh sicce syncra silent 0.5 , led light system
image-3591121166.jpg

Now at its final stages of the cycle

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
Calc 480

Attachments

• image-2237293567.jpg
    image-2237293567.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 145
After having trouble changing pumps to add skimmer finally everything is finished now working out what fish to put in! Any suggestions ??

After having trouble changing pumps to add skimmer finally everything is finished now working out what fish to put in! Any suggestions ??

If I were you I would make it a cold saltwater tank (63-68 degrees) and put one or two Catalina gobies. Otherwise probably a clown goby. They come in different colors. Also trima gobies and panda gobies stay small as do green banded gobies.

Update ***

Tank now a few months old , live stock : yellow coral goby , Picasso clown , coral banded shrimp , double head gold torch ,toxic plate coral , toxic hammers , 2 zooa colony's , 2 toxic green fluffy morphs , 1 button pillow coral

image-2100842705.jpg

Back
Top Bottom