Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm if it progresses I'd worry. But it doesn't appear to be to bad

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It just looks like a small dead spot.

Ooooh I see what you're talking about! Sorry lol, yes you can probably just break it

Monti is cut and seems to be unaffected. The Zoas however still have yet to try to open. They haven't shriveled off the plug yet so my fingers are still crossed

Hmm, just give them time. If they don't I'm sure mine will grow in a bit an I can get you some.

Ok here are the Purple Deaths as of right now. Now sure if they are literally decaying or if they are trying to open. The coloring on them is what confuses me. They arent translucent but to me I really don't know. Anyways...
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412993626.277789.jpg

Fragged my Monti tonight for my buddy. Hopefully it gets a little bigger :). On another note unintentionally moved rock and came up with a lot more room. Just when I thought I almost had this 29 maxed out lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413252207.461213.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413252221.822881.jpg

The white on the tips is new growth, but you may want to be concerned with the couple spots of bare skeleton showing. Watch them closely and if the start to grow you'll want to frag off the dying parts and so it doesn't spread.

It just looks bleached a bit in those spots but yeah the white tips are growth.

Ok cool deal. I'll keep an eye on it. I was finally pumped to see growth. On another note the stylo is growing back from when it fell into the hammer. (It is securely attached)

Back
Top Bottom