Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will get some pics later on today of the nem. R&R is a store in NJ. Red I'm not sure I have room for another nem lol. Maybe the zoas and shrooms are bothering her? I have to get this other tank running to transfer some coral over

I will get some pics later on today of the nem. R&R is a store in NJ. Red I'm not sure I have room for another nem lol. Maybe the zoas and shrooms are bothering her? I have to get this other tank running to transfer some coral over

Just forget about nems and keep adding sps!! (y) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

She looks good I can really see her color coming back like I said mine did not start getting her color until she was in my tank for a year and than slowly her pink started to slow up than she was full color in 6 months.

Yea much better than when I first got her. I just read on Karen's that one of hers came back in like 2 months. I am target feeding daily on it now

It depends on how bleached she was. Mine was clear like you could see her organs. And than again every creature heals a different way.

It depends on how bleached she was. Mine was clear like you could see her organs. And than again every creature heals a different way.

Ok that gives me hope lol. Just a slow process. What did you feed yours and how often?

I target fed her frozen brine, cyclops, chopped up clam, pieces of shrimp, and reef crack that I made lol. And she was fed every other day.

Hey man any growth on those frags I have you yet??? Your monti has started to grow a bit

They look happy but no growth that I can tell. The zoas settled and look great. I'll get some pics up tonight man. Is the Monti blue around the edges?

They look happy but no growth that I can tell. The zoas settled and look great. I'll get some pics up tonight man. Is the Monti blue around the edges?

Yep! It is. Definitely get some pics!

I target fed her frozen brine, cyclops, chopped up clam, pieces of shrimp, and reef crack that I made lol. And she was fed every other day.

Ok cool. Pretty much the same thing I'm doing. I think I've had her for about 8 months now

Bribo's Frags are mounted!

Sunny D
img_3094774_0_d547cdfa35590513fafad88ae6409718.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Zoas and lps are overrated! It's all about sps...lol

Back
Top Bottom