Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On with the light on. Pretty darn please with the goodies plus the freebie Monti! So some acid reflux zoas, Oregon Tort, sunset Monti, and spongodes

So I haven't seen any one of my shrimp for like 5 days. Checked everywhere and even in the back but I have the intank block off back there. And ammonia is at zero. They usually molt where I can still see them if I look on the side. I'm clueless

So I haven't seen any one of my shrimp for like 5 days. Checked everywhere and even in the back but I have the intank block off back there. And ammonia is at zero. They usually molt where I can still see them if I look on the side. I'm clueless

Me too man, that really sucks if he they died :(. Now you could get a skunk cleaner though...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tanks looking great, love the lagoon look in these cubes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree with Red - I love the "lagoon look" in that cube. You have a beautiful reef :)

So I moved a few things around on Sunday to get some acros and montis happy. At least I thought. This sunset has been like this since and I've seen them get pissed and turn white with their discharge but I'm clueless. Looks like it's dying

Finally my pump is in and installed and getting some rodi. Did a 15gallon WC today just to start flushing out that distilled. Loving this unit!

Well too cold for coral delivery this week so hopefully next Thursday. The goodies from BRS on the other hand will be here for me to mess with

You shouldn't worry too much about it being too cold to ship coral. The heat packs most put in there do the job just fine. The only thing I would watch out for would be extreme weather that could shut down an airport. That is the only thing that has caused me to loose coral that was being shipped, besides a hole in the bag of course.

Back
Top Bottom