Biocube 14g tips, need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ga1981

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, I have this 14 g biocube sitting for the last 2 months.
I try to sell it but nobody interested, I this point I'll to set the cube again...
I was thinking something low maintenance , SW obviously .
Any idea, use to be a nano reef before, I don't want to do that again.i was thinking to have just frags in it, no substrate, no LR and use egg crate.is that possible?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I took good care of my nano reef, I just moved all the stuff on a bigger tank....
Just not like the tank sitting empty.....

Nope, my coral was growing fast, I hated that the fish use to jump in the back chamber and is so small I can't even get hands in there,just want a clean nice look

I see..
I would set it up like a normal tank and no sand on the bottom. I'll post a picture of mine when I get home and help more then.

Oh ok,thanks

No more idea?
Ok so I'm thinking to use my aquamaxx hob skimmer, rated for 50-70g, a led light bulb par 38, 1 should be enought...which flow should I use for a return pump?add a power head maybe? I got spare 425 and 245 gph nano power head.... In chamber # 2 some LR pieces and cheato I'm thinking....
If I get LR and water and livestock from a different aquarium I be able to run the biocube without go true a cycle?
Anyone try seahorse in a 14 g?reccomandation?

Work in progressImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410407727.932438.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410407748.844027.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410407771.102754.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410407791.114498.jpg

Back
Top Bottom