Can anybody identify this please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefhead

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have seen these white balls in many saltwater tanks but never have gotten a straight answer. I noticed this creature about 2 months ago and it started out next to my zoas. Since then I have noticed it has sprouted several filaments and is slowly moving toward the back wall of my tank. If anyone could give me some input that would be great. And sorry my gramma is a camera hog lol

Attachments

• image-4271574530.jpg
    image-4271574530.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 103
That is a very good question...it came in on zoas? Is it staying around the zoas? I'd assume it might be something that munches on zoas...but I've never seen anything like it.

No it hasn't done damage that I can tell. I picked up a bunch of lr for a friend a while back and it had alot of similar white creatures on it but I havnt seen them move like mine is. I have also since found a really bright yellow star fish also I'll try to snap a pic of it tomorrow. I would really like to make sure that they are safe. Because I would like to keep them if they are.

I guess my post went dead lol. I have seen these in tanks before but nobody has a answer.

Back
Top Bottom