Coral life bio cube 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So 1-3 months until I add any fish or invertebrates. There has to be a faster process then that.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395294268.591227.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395294282.504909.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395294295.971853.jpg

The following pixs is how my aquarium appears ATM . The current circulation pump is too strong . I just purchase a 250 circulation pump .

You might want to add some more rock... Just what I see from the pics though. You can also point the powerhead at the surface, it will give you surface agitation, and reduce the direct impact flow a little.

I had that problem with my pump blowing the sand around so I put 10 lb of fine sand 10 lb of crushed coral and it doesn't blow around know my pump is a 240 it works great!!

Thank you guys . Just another question how to you bring down the salinity? My salary is currenty 38-1.028 it's been like that for several days. Is that normal . I have nutri water but what should I do to bring down the salinity . Also my levels are

Ph-8.0
Ammonia 0ppm
N0-2 0.25ppm
N0-3 0ppm

Don't have . Any substitute or alternatives ? The nearest lfs don't have it either?

Back
Top Bottom