fluval Chi to 10 gal upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I swear I've tried to post this 3 times today.

I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too. I haven't gotten a fish yet. They didn't have the one I want! New order comes in tomorrow so we shall see!

Glad you had a great holiday! Tank looks great, keep up the good work! I hope you get to add yourself a fish soon!

Glad you had a great holiday! Tank looks great, keep up the good work! I hope you get to add yourself a fish soon!

Thanks! I hope your holiday was wonderful! I'll get a fish eventually. Yes, I do want a yellow tail damsel. They haven't got it in yet. I guess I'll get one eventually. I'm getting a little cyano so I moved my power head to see if I get better flow. I need to do a pwc. I was lazy about it during the holidays.

A yellow tail would be a great addition to your tank! I just did a water change on my tanks. I know what you mean about getting behind on those due to the holidays. My tanks were more than due for a water change.

A yellow tail would be a great addition to your tank! I just did a water change on my tanks. I know what you mean about getting behind on those due to the holidays. My tanks were more than due for a water change.

I did a good cleaning of my 55 gal fresh. It never looks dirty, but I knew it was time for a good cleaning. The nano... I'll do it this week sometime. Since I have no fish, I really doubt that there are a lot of nitrates.

I killed another aiptasia next to my xmen palys today. Stupid aiptasia!

Just an update- tanks doing good. Still no fish. No algae to speak of, a little cyano on the sand but nothing of concern. Corals are doing fine. Sorry it's not more of an interesting update. Hopefully I can find a yellowtail damsel soon.

Can't believe you're having such a hard time finding a yellow tailed damsel. I see them all the time in my LFS. Wish I could ship you one, but I wouldn't even know how to do that without killing it. :) Good luck on your search!

Can't believe you're having such a hard time finding a yellow tailed damsel. I see them all the time in my LFS. Wish I could ship you one, but I wouldn't even know how to do that without killing it. :) Good luck on your search!

Petco just gets in assorted damsels. They got in some black and white ones but not the yellow tail. I'm not in a hurry to get one, so that's a good thing I guess. Anywho- I was feeding my candy cane some mysis after the lights went out, by golly! I have bristle worms! At least 6 of good size. I couldn't get a picture cause they ducked for cover. I'm thinking they are good, right? At least I haven't seen zoa eating nudis in a long time.

Bristle worms are good; ugly, but good. Lol. If they start to multiply quickly, though, then that means there's too many nutrients in water (at least from what I've read). I'm definitely not a bristle worm expert!! Lol

Maybe today will be the day. Petco should have gotten in a new shipment yesterday. I'm going to call when they open at 9 and see if they got in a yellow-tailed damsel.

Back
Top Bottom