Mikes 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got like 6 new corals and I'm getting 3 more tommorow! I'll post pics once everything gets comfy in the tank!

I just got some cinnamon palys, and nuclear palys. Also got fire and ice zoas, purple hornets, the armor of god, zombie eyes and a few other a can't figure the names for. As for other things I have a small birds nest and an an unknown Lps haha my manager owns like 7 tanks and were good friends so we have our trades!

You're so lucky. I get good deals from a guy that I love close too who's will give me $5 frags

We can defiantly set some trades up then! I work for petco up here. My close friend is the aquatics manager (shhhhhh lol) so if there's anything you'd like let me know! Fish and coral wise lol

Haha that's crazy, speaking of petco I'm really good friends with one of my friends who works there.

Located in amarillo

I agree. I only buy my fish from there! The one up here treats there fish well. Especially since I'm one of the care takers !:)

Sorry didn't mean to send that twice. I like how try have set prices and doesn't matter how big the fish is

How big is your tank? How long has it been running? You use a sump? Skimmer? Carbon? Supplements? Lol sorry you got me going :)

Back
Top Bottom