New tank just set it up cube 12 first saltwAter tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taotronics 120 w blue and white I had the blue off though for pics!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397009962.492748.jpg
There he is I love that fish happy I got it bet it will love my 40 b!!

Thanks he loves the tank he is the right size for know but I'm sure he will grow quick I feed he ate a ton he is a pig!!

Yeah my gramma was standing his ground lol wouldn't let the clown go in his hole!

No sign of goby I think he jumped out or crab got him he is gone I feed flake and pellets I should try that shrimp I should be geting my cheato in tomarrow that will be cool hope it helps a little with the nitrates!

Yeah I know it's gonna be sweet I'm gonna make a stand soon and I'm gonna put a 20 gal sump on it I am thinking it's gonna be a nice tank I hope really looking forward to it I just gotta buy a few things at a time not in any huge rush everything is so expensive!!

No sign of goby I think he jumped out or crab got him he is gone I feed flake and pellets I should try that shrimp I should be geting my cheato in tomarrow that will be cool hope it helps a little with the nitrates!

That sucks. The mysis is really cheap. Like 32 cubes for $4 at my lfs. Can't be too much more elsewhere.

What are your nitrates usually at the end of the week before water change?

Back
Top Bottom