New tank just set it up cube 12 first saltwAter tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I don't know what happen to my goby he either jumped out or my emerald crab got him no where to be found I got a royal grama today I know it is recommended for a 30 gal but I'm gonna move him to my 40b when I get it up and running all perams are good trite 0 ammo 0 trate 5-10 I know he didn't die from a spike of anything I checked everything every day what could of happened?

Is he on the floor? Sometimes they just don't want to come out and just stay in all day.

No he is nowhere to be found I moved my rocks can't find him anywhere unless he is under the sand!!

I don't think I looked all back there didn't find no remains of him but I have three hermits and a crab he would be gone quick!

Yeah I know and this royal grama I got is not comin out just hiding in the rocks but I can see him.

Great! Trying to scrape together some money to get new lights. Thinking about a par38 bulb

Yeah I saw that on your red always says they are good lights so I would say they are pretty good and at a good price!!

Yep. Tomorrow I will order them. Can't wait! My coral has been closed a lot so I wanted to upgrade.

All are doin good except that one zoa that never has done good since I got it from the store!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396752224.937175.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396752294.405092.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396752320.691225.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396752356.645546.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396752404.751580.jpg
Here they all are the zoa arnt out cuz my lights were already out!

Back
Top Bottom