New ten gallon nano!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thx and so would a small carpet ane be to much of a hassle in the 10gallon??

Ok thx and so would a small carpet ane be to much of a hassle in the 10gallon??

No such thing really as a small carpet nem. They get huge, wouldnt put any nem in anything under 20g.

Unless you look into the maxi mini nems. They are quite small and will work in a 10g.

Here you go guys still need the coral but I'm getting it tomorrow and I post some more!!

Attachments

• image-662884763.jpg
    image-662884763.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3952110858.jpg
    image-3952110858.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 70
Thank you!! I thinking if I should put a goby or a blenny or neither?

Thank you!! I thinking if I should put a goby or a blenny or neither?

You're welcome! I literally have a 10 gallon nano with 2 clowns and I can't decide to put something else. I'm thinking it would be crowded, so I've been waiting until I move the clowns to my 55. Let me know what you decide and how it works out! I would like to add one to mine as well. I love the little guys! :) I want one of these. You should look into it. Not even a bad price.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+31+155&pcatid=155

That's a beautiful goby but it says 60-70 temp that's too cold! I would love that in my tank!!

I find a well mixed tank werx best. It's the little guys that count.

That's a beautiful goby but it says 60-70 temp that's too cold! I would love that in my tank!!

I did not see that! I'm glad you said something or I may have put one of the poor little guys in my tank. Haha. I love the bright colors on him.

I know I love the colors on them but way to cold for my tank anywas

Can someone help me, is it ok if a candy cane looks like it's turning inside out

heres a picture

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130209_181001.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130209_181001.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom