Aggresive tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquariums

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I have a 90g with a fox face, angel, huma huma trigger, v tailed grouper, another type of trigger, a puffer fish, yellow tang and plenty of rock and so far everything is doing great with all of those fish it's been about a month with everyone Nd they're doing great now I'm just wondering here, is it possible to put any corals at all in the tank? Please let me know thank you

I don't think I'd try corals with that set-up. Almost all of those are listed as "not reef safe", but most mainly due to the fact that they eat crustaceans. Some will be hit-or-miss on whether or not they will bother corals. Plus, that's quite a bioload to keep under control in order to maintain healthy corals.
I'd just leave it as a cool predator tank........

Phranque said:
I don't think I'd try corals with that set-up. Almost all of those are listed as "not reef safe", but most mainly due to the fact that they eat crustaceans. Some will be hit-or-miss on whether or not they will bother corals. Plus, that's quite a bioload to keep under control in order to maintain healthy corals.
I'd just leave it as a cool predator tank........

Thanks a lot!!

Back
Top Bottom