another fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got a 20H with a gold striped maroon clown and 2 jawfish. Can I put a flamehawk in the tank, or do I already have to many fish as it is?

I would say you may be maxed out. The maroon can get pretty big. With a 20H there is not a lot of horizontal swimming space.

yeah, You seem to be maxed out there. instead of fish, how about working on building up some corals??? could look pretty great!

The Gold Striped Maroon clowns are gorgeous!!! definatly the prettiest of all the clowns.

What kinda jawfish do you have???

Same advice, no more fish and that is from someone who is overstocked already :oops: The Maroons are great. Seen one at an LFS that was rescued and was 8"plus. Awesome looking fish. Look at inverts, possibly an anenome for your clown depending on how old your tank is.

Good luck,

Thanks guys! I think it may be time to get another tank....

I already have an RBTA that the clown host in and corals are pretty much stocked.......

lets see i've got:
a LARGE sun coral
a purple branching hammer
a green and pink frog spawn
lots and lots of zoos (4 rocks completely covered about 5"x5" and 3 or 4 that are getting covered all about the same size)
lots and lots of star polyp that will not stop spreading ( it's on the glass and the substrate... it's everywhere, places I didn't even put it)
ricordia & red mushrooms
candy cane
xenia
a LARGE Bubble coral
...hmm it's hard to think of it all when I'm not looking at it.

My tank is pretty much stocked on corals. Unless I can get some little frags, I can't fit anything else in there (except maybe 1 or 2 more :p )

As far as inverts go I've got maybe 20 blue leg hermits, 6 snails, and a CBS.

The 2 jawfish are the ones with the yellowheaded ones(pearly jawfish)

Thanks for all the replies! I think I'm just going to wait, keep the 20 the way it is and get a bigger tank for the other side of the living room.

Yeah I need to take some updated ones.... the only ones I have right now are in the "show off" and they are pretty old

Edit: I put the old tank shot into my gallery it's still waiting aproval. the bad thing is that pic is about a month old so my tank doesn't really look the same anymore...

Back
Top Bottom