baby banded bamboo shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have more than 1 tank, as all your previous post were all about a 55gal? If so, do not get it. If you are going to upgrade in the future, then wait till then. They need a 180 minimum with great filtration and a good skimmer to help the bio-load

Na 55 gallon is now housing my sebasian milk snake man. Bought a new house couple months ago, so i went big all the way across my back livingroom wall. Got a 220 gallon with 88 gallon sump. Also with a xp4 canister underneath and a emperor 400 off the back. Space and filtration not a question. I know about the bamboo and he will grow nearly 20 inches his first year topping out 40inches. I want my little guy healthy so need to know what the best is on the menu for him starting out. Thanks

Started mine off on krill. Ate the first day. I also have a banded hound shark and coral cat both eat krill and medium sized shrimp from the store. I add vitamins as well.

Dang. Iknow there fast growers. I love them though. Mine ate some krill and a half of a silverside his first time out of the shell. What kind of sand are u using for your sharks?

Dang. Iknow there fast growers. I love them though. Mine ate some krill and a half of a silverside his first time out of the shell. What kind of sand are u using for your sharks?

Fiji reef. Very small grain. The smallest I could find. Can't remember the size though To long ago. It's like sugar size

U can click on my profile and see my build from start to now. It is under a posted that I started.

Back
Top Bottom