Barnacles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

r6mason

Aquarium Advice Activist
My father had some barnacles in the garage in an old tank that was dried up and my question is I wandered if I put them back in a saltwater tank would they start to re-grow. The blennies loved to hide and play in them.

Thanks
Mason

Hey - hope the tank is workin out for ya!!!

Far as barnacles.... I bet it would take some time to get them to regrow... though they may make some decent cover for now...

Take it easy...

Michael

yes mike the tank looks good. The glass is out and new piece should be in on monday. Yeah I am going to have to put them in there for cover. I am going to save up to get live rock. But the barnacles atleast give it some color for now. As soon as I get the tank up and running I will shoot you some pics.

Mason

thats cool. was not looking for it to start growing again just wanted to know because it looked like it had been growing after my dad put it in the aquarium years ago but I do not know how long it was out of the ocean before he put it in the tank.

By the way mike the glass came in today and is already sealed in. Just waiting 48 hours to fill er up.

Mason

Back
Top Bottom