Blue jaw trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigbrother

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have a blue jaw trigger that I go from a fish store I got him Friday that's three days ago now I can't get him to eat anything I give him I have been traying krill masis live ghost shrimp an feeder fish also sparina brine an nothing seems to work I also soak it in garlic extract any tips or any one ha the same problem my water conditions are fine an no one is harrasing him but still swims normally an nice an fat

I had one years ago and it took him a few days to settle in and eat. Was fine after that though. Did frozen brine most of the time.

How many days days did it take u to get him to eat ??

I think it took about a week. It was several years ago, so I am not sure the exact number of days. What was the store you bought it from feeding and was he eating there?

Ok well wen I bouth him he had just arrived from Hawaii he arrived wen I ea at the store I saw the boxes of fish so I didn't really wasn't fed its been since last Friday only been like 4 days ago what do I think should I be getting worried ?

Back
Top Bottom