brine shrimp keeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kukki

Aquarium Advice Regular
whats the ideal way to keep them alive for feeding over the week... ive looked around off google and such i have not really tried here alot yet but already seems to be a wide range of ways or ideas

looking maybe at something i can use just homemade or home found things to hold them and keep them alive for i dont know a weeks time i guess, then i can get more every week or wahtever the best way to keep them is

i have them in a 5 gal bucket with about 1 gal of water at the bottom... i thought i had something better tio keep them in but i cant find what i was looking for lol

I think you'll find that most folks would recommend not using brine shrimp as your primary food source. They don't contain a lot of nutritional value... the equivalent of junk food, basically.

oh lol.. well i didnt plan on feeding them brine alot or often or anything.. it had been while and the fish wouldnt eat so i just wanted to make sure he had something i knew would be ate...... but now is going after the flakes and such some so guess hes getting settled :D

When using them, I've kept them in a bucket with an small airstone. I drilled a hole in the top of the bucket for the hose in order to keep any smell at bay.

Back
Top Bottom