clown male not eating because of mate dying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ometh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So these past few days my female misbar clown died :( all of my levels checked out well. not sure what exactly went wrong but, now my male won't eat. does this usually happen when one of the clowns die?

/: well i'm hoping he'll pull through. he's going to be put in the 55 gallon tank when it's all set up, so hopefully he'll do better in it.

recently my giant mushroom ate one of my clownfish ever since then the other fish hasnt been acting normal racing across the tank hiding behind the rocks hes still eating though kinda sad

recently my giant mushroom ate one of my clownfish ever since then the other fish hasnt been acting normal racing across the tank hiding behind the rocks hes still eating though kinda sad

/: not sure what to exactly do with him if he doesn't eat.

im gonna get another clown tomorrow maybe having another will make him feel better

i was considering the same thing. only thing I worry about is the established clown might kill the new comer.

i believe i read you have to get one smaller then the other dont quote me on that though im gonna do some more reading before i buy it

Back
Top Bottom