Cooling advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cooling advice

I tried cutting and pasting, copy and pasting and just clicking the link and it still would not work. Can you just give me the common thread of the main area you enter to get to the website and then I can do a search for fans or something....
thanks

cooloing advice

Got it that time!! Thanks. I am going to measure the holes that I have fans in now and see if these will work. I think these are a lot better and even look better.
Thanks again!

Well, asthetics are the MOST important thing first.. I always put my reef second to my beautiful stand. hehe

cooling advice

well to show you how bad I AM.....I had bought my tank and stand from another individual and the wood was light stain....I took the whole stand and canapy and sanded it, then stained it again 3 times to make it REALLY dark. Im all about looks!!

Well, *I* was kidding.. thats really sad fishman.... really sad. Good luck with your "problem"... hehe..

About the fans, they are pretty sweet fans, I had one in a PC at work. They work really well and the automatic rev'ing is very smooth. Just need to put the sensor in the right place now. :)

--Micah

I know *you* were kidding....And I knew that you would probably laugh at me because Im AM SO messed in the head when it comes to things like this. I have to have everythign perfect and this means looks as well. You should see the sump area!! Culd eat off of it!!!! :mrgreen:

cooling advice..

Yes I would like to know the best way to hook them up as well...Dont want to burn something down!!

I think they may be too big for the predrilled holes. That won't deter me when I get the time. I'll let you know what I do. The connections will probably be the easiest part.

Back
Top Bottom