Coral banded shrimp the coolest!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Konrade

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yesterday I went into petco just to browse and spotted a coral banded shrimp for $10. I had been wanting my first creature for my ten gallon for awhile, and he looked healthy, so i bought him. I brought him home an drip acclimated him. He got into the tank and I just sat their watching him and all of his claws moving about. He is not shy at all, has great personality, wants to fight me :lol: , and shows himself a lot. Best of all, he ate from my hand a piece of shrimp the first time I fed him. He is only 1-2" long and is now tied for the spot of favorite invert. The arrow crab is my other, and I also hand feed him! They are so cool! Why didn't I get one sooner!!?? Anyways, just thought I would share. Trying to contain my excitement here.

Awesome, sounds really cool! I've seen them a couple times at fish stores, and have always been close to bringing one home! Sounds like a great addition, congrats!

They are awesome to look at and seem to have a lot of personality. Just be wary of any fish you add as some CBS will catch them and kill them.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom