I have wierd stuff growing all over my LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lasek2k1

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I came home this weekend and I saw that there were these tube like things growing almost all over my rocks. I noticed it was in areas that didnt have as much flow to them, like the rocks on the very end of the tank and in between multiple rocks. Its like a .5 inch cylindrical tube. Its clear/opaque and I cant really tell what it is. Its attached to the LR pretty well. In fact there are really really small remnants of them on my coco worm, kinda where the growth of the tube entended.

Anyone have ideas. I didn't bring home my camera so I couldnt take any pictures.

TIA

Without a pic hard to say. almost sounds like some sort of dusters. I have hundreds in my tank

well my tank has recently switched over to RO water which might contribute to the dusters' happiness.

if anyone has pics of "newborn" feather dusters, could you perhaps post a pic or two so I can see what it looks like.

btw, if anything is having offspring, its the coco worm. the little guy has turned into a monster. probably doubled its size in about 1.5 months.

Back
Top Bottom