Is this a good lighting kit for my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should i buy this package ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like your tank is 30inchs long and this fixture comes in 24 or 36 inchs. Great fixture though.

You may want to check with Darin from Captive Reefs to compare price points and quality. I love liveaquaria.com, but sometimes pricing is a little high on dry goods.

Mike

Check with Captivereefs - I just got a corallife 48" 4x65 with led for about 247 with shipping. great prices and great customer service.

You may want to check with Darin from Captive Reefs
It is always nice to see people supporting our great sponsors. Plus, Darin's prices can not be beat (and he now has to start saving for college for number 2!)

klubvibez, got your order thanks! You forgot to put in coupon code AQUARIUMADVICE at checkout it saves you 6%. I took care of it and adjusted the total for you.

BTW i use a simlar fixture for my 36 reef, itss been great for soft corals, polyps, shrooms, LPS, and BTA, also i have good coarline growth, it's not enough for some high intensity sps's and clams but otherwise great choice ull be happy

Back
Top Bottom