just bought PC fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

packfan2204

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey, just bought the current USA 260w PC fixture w/fan and moonlights and love it. Just wondering if anyone else has it and what they think of it.

I have not used this lighting fixture, but from what I have read here people that have them like them. Downside...poor customer service and no phone # to contact the company. The quality of this product has gone up a bit over the last couple of years.

I have one - I really like it. I really have not had any problems with it. You might notice more algae growth, but all of my photosynthetic inverts like the lights.

I have another unit on order for my new larger tank.

I have the Current Dual Satellite 260w with the 2 moon lights and fans. I like it a lot (it just isn't enough light for my 120; it is 11" wide and my tank is 24"). We considered adding a second fixture but decided to just bite the bullet and add MH. So far it has done well for us. We're keeping all kinds of corals with it for now but the growth since we've added 2 hrs of MH a day has been just amazing.

Back
Top Bottom