Just bought this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMHO, I do not trust any of these Chinese knockoffs. save yourself the trouble, save up and get AI or kessil or some other worthy brand. You spend all this money on fish and corals, why cheap out on the light?

I have the same units and they are great I paid $300 for 2 units 3 months ago and corals are growing great and I have no issues with water heating as you do with other lighting and my units are mounted in a wood top on my aquarium. The seller has 100 percent feedback score and has sold approx. 1100 led lighting products in the last year with 1 neutral rating and it has a 1 year warranty. Great buy in my opinion.

IMHO, I do not trust any of these Chinese knockoffs. save yourself the trouble, save up and get AI or kessil or some other worthy brand. You spend all this money on fish and corals, why cheap out on the light?

A lot of reefers on this thread has already bought some. No complaints so far.

you need one of these units for every 2 foot of tank...What size tank do you have?

I have a 55. I plan on getting another one real soon. Just hot lucky and saw the auction for just the one. I was actually thinking about getting the 2 pack so I have an extra one when I upgrade tanks

Back
Top Bottom