My new toy magnet (I named him Jaws !!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffw85

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got my super-duper dyno-whoppin' aquarium magnet today. "Maganavore" somthing??? Anyway--after carefully reading the warning label I was monkeying with it in my lap. There is something to be said for the warning labels. As it clapped together today it decided to snatch onto my sweather and a little snippet of my belly :roll: It took one of the mates in my office to remove the carnivorous unit from me. Leaving me with a few frays on my sweater and a nice black & blue mark on my belly. Never thought this hobby could be so dangerous :!:

Anyway--I survived the ordeal and figured you guys could get a laugh at my expense.

PS: A few inches lower and 8O

Thank you for the humor..another day, another laugh. I just hope someday I can contribute to the humor-a-day thing.

Mike

The black and blue welp on my belly has now grown to the size of a silver dollar. Looks like I got gut shot with a stun gun or something. :D

try putting it together and pulling it apart, almost imposable. Also if you have a acrylic aquarium be very very carful!!!! I took mine out and refuse to use it because of all the scratches it has caused

I was playing with my magnet one night- pulling it apart and then watching as it snapped back together. Only problem... I was laying on my back while doing it and then they slipped and landed on my forehead! I had a huge bump to show off at work the next day!

Been there too.. those things are lethal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom