Nori

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By definition nori is "An edible, dried preparation of red algae of the genus Porphyra."

You can find it just about anywhere. The best place is a grocery store that caters to asian cultures.

Good to see you, where have you been?
Nori is just the generic word for sushi wrap or dried seaweed. :)

I have had my nose in a book :( . School just started and already I feel like it's consuming every part of my life :D . Only two more years though, and I'll probabally miss it when it's over. I have got to send ya some pics...got some really cool corals awhile back and they are doing really well. How bout you? Sushi wrap huh? I know exactly what it is now...they use in Korea too. Have to hunt some down.

I put a piece on a clip every evening. My 2 Heni's and My Yellow Tang go to town on it. A couple of my Clowns stand by to snatch the small pieces. Even my Angel nibbles on it. Good stuff.

Thats kinda why I was asking. I found a good recipe to make your own food for the tank and it suggests puting in some nori or dulce. Kinda like the idea of knowing exactly what goes in your fish food.

Back
Top Bottom