Pacific East Aquaculture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Space lord

Aquarium Advice Activist
As anyone bought from theses guys online or at there shop,I stopped there to day coming home from Ocean City,Maryland thought they had reasonable prices and a big selection of corals ?

I have heard great things about them. I talked to them several times about a skimmer I was going to buy, but ended up getting a shelf model for $100 less. But they were great to talk to, and very helpful

I got an email last night about a sale... their WYSIWYG frags and colonies are on sale 40% off. Ziggy, who is a mod here, had good things to say about them.

I went their a couple weeks ago. Bought 38 frags and they're all doing well. I can't say nothing bad about their frags and the employees and Dr.Mac himself great guy. That is a frag farm the puts work into what they sell.
Highly recommend to purchase from them without a doubt. You can see pics of the frags that I got from him on my build.

Yea I just stopped by on my way back from Salisbury and had them ship me a torch, acan, chalice, and Duncan's. I get them on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom