Pulsing Xenia How to control there spread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a small frag of Waving hand pulsing Xenia. I mounted the frag on a seperate rock. How do I control it cause it's getting huge!!

Just got a small frag of Waving hand pulsing Xenia. I mounted the frag on a seperate rock. How do I control it cause it's getting huge!!

U can't do much, if u don't like it getting bigger u can just pull them off the rock and either throw them away, give to friend or local shop or u can just put them somewhere else in the tank, I no it sounds barbaric pulling them off the rock but they are so hardy they almost always survive they look a little limp for a wile but within a fue days they are back to normal I have loads in my tank and what I do is put them all around the same place so it look so thick it kind of controls them a little because they are all fighting for the light

I put mine on craiglist. They grow like weeds in modern tanks. Cool coral, just have to constantly keep them in check

Best way to control it i found out the hard way was not to add it at all! Lol! I tried to control it by putting frag rocks around it and selling the frags but that didn't work long! Ended up replacing my rock

Back
Top Bottom