Purple Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxxpac

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Please some one help me... My purple tang of 2 yrs just vanish in my 200g reef tank... I looked on the floor, around the rock and table... Nothing... I'm so angry .. Almost seen like he was stole him but I know that's not what happen :( :(

Could have been almost any reason. If you don't see him in a few days then he probably didn't make it.

I agree. Any fish that swims actively, like a Tang, should be seen unless it is very sick or deceased.

I was so upset after two day. I even call my fish store to get another one. I was on the phone with my son angry about it looking at my tank and next min I looked over to the overflow and saw something yellow moving .... Yeap it was the purple tang lol so happy :) :)

Might want to block off the overflow. They create a decent amount of suction and can trap a fish against itself

I was so upset after two day. I even call my fish store to get another one. I was on the phone with my son angry about it looking at my tank and next min I looked over to the overflow and saw something yellow moving .... Yeap it was the purple tang lol so happy :) :)
Haha yeah that's a common place for me since my snowflake likes to get in there over now and then.

Back
Top Bottom