Ro/di

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JJ-MIK

Aquarium Advice FINatic
K so I have my ro/di unit hung.. But nowhere does it show me how to hook the two units together.. Can anyone assist?

image-1080951105.jpg

Your blue line (treated water) from RO will go into the DI which is the added extra stage of filtration.

I have the same unit. It is really easy. The red line on the larger piece should be the intake from your water source. The smaller filter (your DI part) has the blue tube on the right. It should plug into a spot on top of the larger unit, right on the canister that you are unable to see through. Trim the hose to length as well.
Did you not get the instructions with the unit?

Instructions that came with just said for ro unit. Doesn't say anything for di

Well, the seperate canister is your di part. Just plug the tube from the top of the 4 stage into the right side of the seperate canister. Fill that canister with DI resin, making sure you pack it in hard and use an entire bag of the resin, and you should be good to go.

Mine came with a filters and media.. I have it all hooked up now and running.. Tic... Toc.... Tic.... Toc.... Lol

So now that my ro/di is up and running.. Do I have to add any kind of buffer. Or prime in there since it took everything out??

Back
Top Bottom