Seeing is believing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sansouci01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm on my 2nd green bubble tip. The first died of unknown causes. The 2nd one is doing great though. My clown has taken to this one just as good as she did the first. She seems pretty protective of it. Doesn't like other fish near it. Today, something happened that I've only heard about. I feed my GBT a small piece of silverside once a week. I use a small bamboo stick and place the silverside on the end and gently place it near the bubble tip. He takes it with no problem. Today I did the same but before it got down to the bubble tip, my chromis took it off the stick. But in a flash, my clown got it from him and took it down to the bubble tip. It was so cool watching her feed the bubble tip. She placed it gently near the bubble tips mouth and moved out of the way. Just another amazing reason to own a salt water tank..

Now that's really cool! Unfortunately my clowns prefer hanging out with the cleaning magnet. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Now that's really cool! Unfortunately my clowns prefer hanging out with the cleaning magnet. ��

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

thats so weird, my clowns like the magnet too and I have a bubble tip in the tank...lol

Lol! Clowns are so awesome. I've heard many cases of clowns loving the mag floats lol.

Back
Top Bottom