steinitz goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thanew

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok, I got this guy about a week ago.. and he has yet to eat anything.. right now hes sitting in front of a pile of blood worms, but hasn't eaten a thing yet. (this has been longer than 5 mins so I am about to remove it) -- he ate one when it fell on top of him but thats about it...

im guessing hes eating the little shrimp pellets I leave on the ground for him that i ordered from kensfish...

will this work for now until I can get him to accept some other form of food ? I cut the pellets into little small pieces, and someone, I hope him, is eating it.

oh, im assuming these guys scrounge the bottom for food too right?

if he looks healthy and not becoming skinny he will be fine... he may be feeding off other natural foods in the tank.... How long has your tank been runnin for?

I agree, just keep an eye on him and as long as he appears fat and healthy don't worry. You may also want to try some frozen foods like mysis shrimp or krill and see if he will eat them. Good luck, Skip

yea. I was thinking about getting some mysis shrimp this weekend. I gave him a piece of shrimp yesterday when I feed the anemone, he took it. I'm also going to order some of the sinking krill pellets from kensfish tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom