Stock list ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would actually be against the chromis. Once adult the dominant male of the school can become a bit aggressive and may kill the weakest of the group.

Mrc8858 said:
I would actually be against the chromis. Once adult the dominant male of the school can become a bit aggressive and may kill the weakest of the group.

It can happen, but they're wildly popular all over the world and even then it's pretty rare to see that. Almost any fish can have a few individuals that get aggressive at some point. Chromis are a pretty safe bet in general. Some of the real peaceful fish, like firefish have other drawbacks like jumping out of the tank. I've seen some ill tempered common clowns for example. I don't think that should rule them out as a pet.

I would be worried about the six line wrasse. Especially with the wee little court jester goby and possibly even the green banded goby. These guys are awesome fish and really good for bristle worm and other parasites but they can become very aggressive. With your size tank u may be ok. I would definitely add the six line LAST.

I actually had one in the tank with my green spotted puffer and it bullied him around! And the GSP us the kind of fish that would chew all the other fish on ur list up. All fish have their own personality though. Goodluck! :)

paul87 said:
I would be worried about the six line wrasse. Especially with the wee little court jester goby and possibly even the green banded goby. These guys are awesome fish and really good for bristle worm and other parasites but they can become very aggressive. With your size tank u may be ok. I would definitely add the six line LAST.

Okay i wait till last to add him... Any ideas on a cool replacement for him because i don't wanna risk killing my other fish

I would get the six line wrasse. I have one currently and have kept them previously. I have never had any aggression issues with them whatsoever. Mine have swam up to, watched, and circled other tankmates but never bothered them. Every species has some that don't follow the norm but IMO the six line is an excellent community fish and doesn't have to be added last either.

Back
Top Bottom