sw filtering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobbybrown681

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Im new on this sight and not to sure were to go to find ancers to my qustions here's one filtering and lighting this is what I've got is it good anoff for a cool saltwater aquarium to start a 30 gal tank with 36"234 w t-5 ho reef lightwith 6 lamps 3 39 w actinic and 3 39 w 12000k with 6 bluemoon led's and filters I've got 2 jebo canster filter's 1 4 stage and 1 3 stage and amarineland bio-wheel 350 filter and a 13 w uv sterilizer and a aquarium systems seaclone protein skimmer100 and areverse osmosis ro/di water filter reef aquarium 150gpd automated tds meter and a powerhead 350 gph circulation pump and a 300 w heater is there any thang more I NEED OR IS THIS GOOD ANOFF FOR A GOOD SALTWATER AND REEF AQUARIUM PLEASE HELP BOBBYBROWN681:confused::fish1::thanks:

Not sure which state you are now but your 300 heater is too much for a 30 gal tank. A sudden burst of heat and short cycling will make your fish very uncomfortable. A 100 watt is more than enough. Your lights will be heating your water during the day anyway and only at night the heater might turn on.

Back
Top Bottom