The Reef Dyansty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irving91

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
In this thread Im goin to document an awesome tank build 3- 8ftx2ftx1ft shallow tanks side by side.

after 10 years in the hobby I decided to set up a small unofficial business to help maintian my obsession.

In the works to save up enough money to start my own lfs in Polk County, Fl.

Im hope I will have some followers as I set up this sytem. As I will be taken serious feedback and opinions to help set up this system.

Thanx. Next week im going to start posting pics of the tanks. Im out the country right now.. I will be posting youtube videos also.

Not really flats. Since ima have live sand and live rocks..its gona basically a grow out tank for now.. I got my licenses nd permits in the works. Nd I jus got a plug from where ima be getting my corals and fish...

Not really flats. Since ima have live sand and live rocks..its gona basically a grow out tank for now.. I got my licenses nd permits in the works. Nd I jus got a plug from where ima be getting my corals and fish...

+1 :) :)

Hell yeah jus keep a look out for me.. by the way ppl I spelt my own name wrong lmao. "Reef Dynasty"

Ive been searching the internet like crazy but would anybody kno more about the kessil a350w? As I plan to do 4 on each tank nd document par levels nd the best photoperiod time with these. Would anybody like for me to test something out?

The kessils sound splended
When you return from your business trip I would be honored to come buy and lend a hand with your build old friend

100g getin ready to mix. Due to a fee complication nd a new baby on the way I will b setting up on one tank for now till I fill it up nd need more space. Hopefully by the end of the year the online store will b up nd running!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130514_211549.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130514_211549.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 63
In this thread Im goin to document an awesome tank build 3- 8ftx2ftx1ft shallow tanks side by side.

after 10 years in the hobby I decided to set up a small unofficial business to help maintian my obsession.

In the works to save up enough money to start my own lfs in Polk County, Fl.

Im hope I will have some followers as I set up this sytem. As I will be taken serious feedback and opinions to help set up this system.

Will you have a fw area/spot? I live in Seminole county, but I only deal with fw

Opening the store has been put to a hold for the moment. I have found two places of interest one being in davenport by posner park and the other in haines city. As I feel that most of my sales will be online. I decided to make the garage a temporary front for my store. My plans is once the baby comes start gettin everything together to open a full shop. The quality I am going to offer will still be the same. As everybody knows starting a tank or full business takes a lot of money. In my shop i dont want a half as job like some lfs. I am working to build a top of the line facility. I am fully dedicated to this dream till the end.

Also I am considering fw also. But not the ordinary atuff u see around. I have been interested in starting a planted tank so I might get into that nd have a section in the store for fw. But it will be quality. In a business point of view fw out number sw hobbyist. If the store get up and goin good. I will be wanting to hire a person with fw experiance as well as sw. To take care of this section nd create some awesome planted tanks with the nicest fw fishes out there

Back
Top Bottom