Thought this was cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is cool looking. I`m just not an aggressive fish person. I love the peaceful community fish.

Very neat fish. I love puffers, and am sure that would be a very interesting species to keep.

I love the aggressive fish as well although it is difficult to care for them unless you have a 100+ gallon tank from what I have learned. And with that size of tank you had better take out a 4th mortgage on your house or sell one of your kids maybe. lol

I have seen those in person they are so adorable ... I have had puffers in the past but got over my puffer puppy love as they were dirty but they are quite amusing mine use to play hide and seek . We had the green spotted puffers ,and acclimated them to a full salt . I would never stick my hand in unless they were guarded in a container to do any cleaning as they are quick for a pudgie fishie

Just to clarify, it is a poisonous fish, not venomous. Lionfish are venomous, not poisonous. Both of these can be kept in a reef setting or "community" tank, but your selections must be specific rather than a menagerie of fish.

I love them too, they are said to have great personalities. Check out the gold puffer (I can't remember the correct name).

I used to have a porkie puffer and I loved him he reminded me of a hyper puppy or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom