Volitans lionfish housing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, Niger triggers will do fine in a 6' tank, it doesn't have to e 180g. And also, picasso triggers are extremely aggressive.

Yea animalchin, but ive read several articles saying that freshwater fish dont have the proper nutrients. But my lions only 4 inches now so roseys are his choice right now. As he grows a little ill probably try the frozen silversides with some pronges simply for the more proper nutrients the silversides have for the longevity of my lion. thanks yall

ive been trying to trick him with silversides for a month but he wont touch them. for the first time tonight he ate 2 mysis when i fed the tank, i'm hoping this is the start of his transfer over to frozen. he sure loves the rosey reds though. Its funny, ive had him a month and he eats about 10 live fish a week and i've never seen him poop. i'm sure he is but i've never seen it, i hear they make a lot of waste so i expected to see something like the rest of my fish...lol He is the coolest fish i've owned though, he's quite a conversation peice when people stop by...

Yea, mufasa is by far my favorite fish out of the 44 species I own. I can sit and watch him for hrs if my wife would let me lol!! Lionfish rule

Back
Top Bottom