Where is the best place to purchase clean up crew package?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
check out captivereefs he is getting rave reviews on this board and i believe he is offering some very attractive packages.

Captivereefs? He doesn't sell livestock does he? I'm looking for a crew as well, etropicals doesn't have their 20-30 gallon pack in stock at the moment.

sorry you are right i checked out the website

did not see livestock there was someone of the board asking about cleanup packages i will try to find the post and get back to you

www.garf.org is good. try the 'grung' lots of coraline species in there.. also, they usually throw in a bunch of free stuff if you spend like $100- like 16 free corals (just ask) the frags are tiny but they are all tank raised 0 impact..

Dr. Mac and Sons corals-www.DrMacCorals.com.-
This guy has some of the best prices for refugium kits on the net.His phone number is on the site and you can call him and get free info on everything he sells.Great site

Dr. Mac and Sons corals-www.DrMacCorals.com.-
This guy has some of the best prices for refugium kits on the net.His phone number is on the site and you can call him and get free info on everything he sells.Great site

I ordered $125.00 worth of stuff from them. After i placed my order they asked me a few question about my tank and experiance. I was wondering why .When i recieved my order there was 10 small frags for free. I was totally surprized.

Dewey

Back
Top Bottom