Where to Buy Base Rock From?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone, some of you have told me some great places before, but I have forgotten the names. :banghead:

So where do you guys buy your rock from? I am looking for a place where I can buy a lot for a really good price.

Thanks a lot!

You in central jersey? I have a cooler full could sell for cheap. Not sure what the going rate is tho. I'd say about 100 lbs I have if had to guess. I would like to keep some of it but most can go.

reefcleaners is my all-time favorite. john is a great person and he will help with everything you need to know. plus its really cheap and porous.

Marcorocks.com sells nice rock I'll attach a picture of what 50lbs look like in a 55g tank. Keep in mind my tank is new so the base rock has not gained much color yet.

Attachments

• image-3492041832.jpg
    image-3492041832.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 113
I've stuck with reefcleaners, the rock is always great and John is super helpful with getting the sizes you want. reefrocks is cheaper but I think they take longer to ship. And of course theres BRS, I like the pukani and the tonga myself. :)

reefrocks.net

Second that (y)

49166-albums8014-picture31545.jpg

$70 shipped for 35lbs shipped

Back
Top Bottom