Massachuetts Members???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ac1993

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Are their any active or any members on here from Massachuetts?
If so where are you from?? What do you keep for fish?? Also let me know if you have silverdollars or clown knife and tsn for sale cheap.
I'm from Springfield... hoping to find more spfld members online..
Check my sig for the fish I keep.
-Alex

I'm in mass. I don't breed fish, so I can't help you with fish. You should check out Pet City in Newhampshire. It is the best LFS I've ever been to!!! They have great stock and are always helpful.

I am also from MA,
Pittsfield (bout an hr from springfield)

I have freshwater fish. several tanks. but nothing that you couldnt probably get yourself out there. although I do custom backgrounds for tanks if you ever had an interest.

Im in MA, and my Convic Cichlids just had a huge amount of babies. I have a 55 gallon tank with convicts, jack dempseys, a peacock eel, danios and barbs...I also have a feeder guppy tank with bunches of guppies in them...I am going to need to rehome a bunch of baby convicts in the next few months, so if interested, let me kno!!

lm not from MA but i live close enough, for a lists of my tank and fish click on my MY TANKS on the left side.

im getting ready to setup some more breeding tanks for new coming fish.

a list of new comer

Pseudotropheus Crabro Blue
Pseudotropheus Flavus

I lived in Woburn for a year in 2009, does that count? :)

I'm a Brit, moved to IL, MA, then back to IL.

I'm selling a 75g and 55g, posted in for sale. Tanks only, 25$ for 55 and $50 for the 75g

75 is drilled with built on overflow

55 is a sump, I can tank dividers out if you want it for fish etc...

Just need these outa storage!

wow that is a very good deal..wish I have the room for a 55G...that would have been fantastic....

I'm from Boston Mass, Got a 75 gal saltwater I used to have freshwater tanks back in the day. Hope'n to upgrade to a bigger tank soon.

Back
Top Bottom