Western mass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z_dano

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any members from the western mass area?

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm from the Springfield area (Ludlow to be exact).

Eh, not really. We have a nice local shop where the owner is really passionate. You can tell he's a reefer first business owner second. The only problem with his shop it's so cluttered, like have to climb over stuff in his equipment isle cluttered. Great guy who will never steer you wrong and great prices but a tough place to get used to.

I know what you mean, we got uncle Ned's up here, great selection and knowledge, Ned usually has a Sierra Nevada in his hand whenever I go in there after work..

Checking in here, from the Springfield area, school of fish in Springfield is okay and Dave the owner will work with you to help you get what you're looking for. Anyone know of any clubs or anything in the area?

I apparently don't know how to work my phone.

Dave at SoF is good, the rest of the help is sketchy at best. I've gotten my fair share of bad advice from that place. Fish frenzy in Ludlow is good, ed the owner is the guy I mention in one of my earlier posts. Their prices are good but he mostly relies on local refers for stock (hence the good prices). You never know what you're going to get there.

Z_dano you're talking about fish frenzy right? ?

If you know anyone interested in a 30g tank with stand
206 filter fluval, decor, light, heater,
I'm in Springfield let me know
Massachusetts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm down sizing. I have 4 tanks now and am putting the fish in my 30 into my 40 and wanting to sell tank, solid wood stand, fluval 206 filter, glass lid, heater, light, gravel..... decor if you want it....

Good light. Tank has most live plants.

Will be cleaned 100%

Filter obviously has seeded media, tank has been running 3 years.

NEVER had any disease. (ICH)

PM me

Asking 300. Negotiate ....

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm down sizing. I have 4 tanks now and am putting the fish in my 30 into my 40 and wanting to sell tank, solid wood stand, fluval 206 filter, glass lid, heater, light, gravel..... decor if you want it....

Will be cleaned 100%

PM me

Asking 300. But. Negotiate ....

Will be cleaned 100%

PM me

Asking 300. But. Negotiate ....

IS. cleaned 100%

PM me

Will be cleaned 100%

PM me

Back
Top Bottom