I am SOOOOO ready for a shopping spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is your lone Central Va member. LOL I might make the trip if it`s OK with ya`ll. Whoever is closest to me maybe I`ll meet up with them and go with ya`ll. Let me know what the plans are.

Ziggy is probably closest to you, since that's the area we are heading. Most of us are a little further North.

Awesome Mike! I agree with Scott. I think either Ziggy or Ray is closest to where you would go. Ray lives off of the DC beltway somewhere I think, Ziggy is west in Virginia.

No date yet. We are waiting for Neilanh to get back to the states (and folks to get thier tax returns? lol) We are looking at the end of Feb, beginning of March.

That's cool. I'm going to be out of town the 14th through the 17th so the end of the month or the beginning of next will be great!

I'd say he is about 2-2:30 hours from you Mike (depending on traffic, down 95).

Hello all

I'm just starting out in this hobby and would love to learn from some experienced keepers if y'all don't mind a newbie following ya around. I'm sure i don't have something that i need.

~Matt~

The more, the merrier! Welcome to the site Fisheggs and the coolest regional forum around!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom