Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally I don't know where I'd find the time. I work 12 hr shift and my days off are filled carting kids to extracurricular activities. Lol. That's why I come online. I've traded plants and bought fish from members on here.

My aunt works/worked at lrmc not sure if she's still there well I guess ill let this thread get back to its purpose :hide:

Born and raised in Miami, and now live in Estero (in between Ft. Myers and Naples). PM me if you're headed this way and want to visit local fish stores. I can tell you a little something about all of them...

David

I'm from Merritt Island, the central Florida area. We got quite a few LFS around me. Really good ones in Orlando tho!

I live in Palm Bay and going to move off of Narcoosee (sp?) in August. Lease is up. Couldn't live without my beach... Not sure what I am going to do when we move in Orange County

I live in Palm Bay and going to move off of Narcoosee (sp?) in August. Lease is up. Couldn't live without my beach... Not sure what I am going to do when we move in Orange County
You will just be a quick hop to the beach.:cool:

Saw so post of the planted aquarium store they have amazing discus and other hard to find fish. Got these discus and the blue angel from there ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387842261.278665.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387842226.684075.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387842245.310146.jpg

Oakland park blvd just before federal highway. I also got a l114 pleco that I can't find in my tank

Um... yeah thats a little far away I live in lake county. Central fl.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Who can I talk to about finding an adult male Angelfish in the Ft lauderdale area? I have a female that keeps laying eggs but no male to fertilize them! She's a She's a gold Pearlscale. I do have a mating pair, but the male will only spawn with his chosen mate, even if I separate them and put him with the pearlscale, he won't have anything to do with her! I need a mate for her.

​​​​​​​​​The Planted Aquarium Store....I think they have mainly Discus but might have Angelfish.

Next will be the big store...All Pets Emporium...if you have never gone in there it really is a nice store. Call & find out

im in oviedo, in between sanford and orlando. i love south florida though. im all about the miami!

Palm Bay again lol. And I can honestly say
I HATE Miami. Lol. Now remember I went to touristy places (dropped someone off at cruise ships and have family in Boca and picked up from the Miami Airport) and if I have to weave through traffic to go 4 miles
Over the speed limit I will avoid it like the plague lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom