A world of fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
well i have no posted here for a long time. i work up at a world of fish. i am there just about every night. i have 2 reef tanks up and running right now and that is what i know the most about. if you guys are in need of any thing order, send me a pm and i will talk to the right people to get them in. my name is pat and i am about 6'4" with long hair. just shoot me a pm and i will get back to you with the details. and i really do work just about every day.

about time time
i knew we would get some good connections though this eventually
thanks pat
I'm sure we all appreciate your help

well i have been working there for about 6 months now. i have made it up the chain, and now i am a manager. i am really "in" with the manager and and i have gotten them to order many new things. i finaly got them to order MRC Cal reacters, new pond stuff, and i am also working on the natural gold for the planted tanks. if there is a product you guys want or some live stock tell me and i will try to get it in.

hey, i think you may have helped me before. i don't get down to the store very often because I live in Saint Paul, but I love that place. i bought my rainbowfish there. congratulations on your promotion!

I am very excited i will make my first ever trip to world of fish tomorrow, i hope they have what i'm looking for!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom