Anyone around the Chicago area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peoria, Il. (not super close to the Chicago area but not really all that far. Its like 3hrs to Chicago and 3hrs to St. Louis, Mo.) --Go Cardinals!

Oak Park on the border.

I'm into Rainbow fish mainly. I like picking ones out from the assorted rainbow fish section. There are some great deals when you can buy a $14.00-$20.00 fish for 8 bucks. My favorite fish stores are Oak Park Natural, owned by Scott. Tropiquatics in Lombard is pretty nice too. Living Reef up on Addison. And Old Town.

Would like to send a thumbs up to Petco in River Forest. They really did a nice job on their tanks. I have never seen them look so good, and, they had a product I was looking for that no one else had. A phosphate test kit.

Wroberson said:
Oak Park on the border.

I'm into Rainbow fish mainly. I like picking ones out from the assorted rainbow fish section. There are some great deals when you can buy a $14.00-$20.00 fish for 8 bucks. My favorite fish stores are Oak Park Natural, owned by Scott. Tropiquatics in Lombard is pretty nice too. Living Reef up on Addison. And Old Town.

Would like to send a thumbs up to Petco in River Forest. They really did a nice job on their tanks. I have never seen them look so good, and, they had a product I was looking for that no one else had. A phosphate test kit.

Nice, I've been to tropiquatics and loved it too . I don't know of oak park natural, I should look into that one

check him out im in cicero and drop in on him every wensday for my feeder ghost shrimp and guppys if he dont have it he will get it if they have it in stock keeps people happy and makes you want to come back.......fair pricingwhere can you get anubius nana for $3 bucks

Nice, I've been to tropiquatics and loved it too . I don't know of oak park natural, I should look into that one

It's on Harlem right near Madison. The owner is the former owner of Scott's at Wolf and 31st. He sold the his name. They moved onto Ogden, and he started a new place in Oak Park. Scott's was a nice place too.

He's got a good 1500 gallons of bother fresh and saltwater.

I think I was just in a bad mood when I was in Lombard. Gas is expensive and they didn't have what I needed. I'm beginning to think ordering plants and fish online is cheaper in large quantities than is it to spend 20 bucks in gas and come home with 1 fish, and a plant.

Back
Top Bottom